SEO Belfast & Northern Ireland – Training Workshops
Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK use Google as their search engine of choice. With 90% market share, we focus your attention on the areas which are going to bring the greatest returns: Google.
Spiderhousepr SEO (search engine optimisation) training workshops concentrate on internet marketing for UK companies.
Our courses and workshops cover general SEO (search engine optimisation) for websites and Local SEO for “bricks n mortar” businesses based in Northern Ireland. Our courses are practical and aimed at small businesses who wish to carry out the majority of their internet marketing in house.
Google control 90% of the UK search market
For more local search facts please download our 2010 Local Search Report.
SEO Belfast Training:
- Google Analytics IntroductionOverview of reading Google analytics and how to install / setup weekly reports
- Google Webmaster IntroductionSetting up Google webmaster inc sitemap submission
- Sitemap CreationHow to create one and submit it to the search engines
- Claiming Google PlacesRegister your business with Google Business Center
- Google Places ImagesOptimisation of your Google Places images
- Places VideosOptimisation of your Google Places video options
- Places Categories & DetailsOptimisation of Google Places categories and details - careful; don't spam it!
- Places Geo-TaggingA little bit of advanced Google Places information!
SEO Belfast Training
- Citation buildingCitation building improves your Google Places listing. It should be done regularly
- Directory submissionsPopular directories for citations and reviews - global, UK and Northern Ireland
- Google Places AnalyticsWhat they mean and how to read them
- Importance of ReviewsWhy reviews are important and ways of getting them
- Website OptimisationGeneral best practice on optimising your website - meta tags and more
- Ranking factorsWhat factors have greatest impact on your ranking?
- Writing for the webAn overview of how to write for the search engines
- Choosing a domainAnd how urls can have a massive impact on your search engine positioning
Belfast SEO Training Dates
Our next training session will be [no courses currently planned]. It will focus on Google Places for Local Business. Please contact us for further information.