Social Media Belfast & Northern Ireland – Training Workshops
Social media is one of the fastest growing areas on the internet. 87% of marketers in a recent study claim social media is “important” or “very important” in their marketing plans and the majority are increasing their spend in this area (Mashable 2011).
Our Belfast social media training courses give Northern Ireland businesses the knowledge to succeed.
50% of UK mobile internet traffic is on Facebook alone!
Social Media Training Belfast
- Facebook – page, profile or group?The advantages and disadvantages of each along with updates on Facebook current policies
- Reading Facebook InsightsIt's not just about the number of fans you have - there are far more important metrics available to you!
- Facebook AdvertisingWhat can you expect from Facebook ads? How do you set them up? What about targeting and budget?
- Twitter ExplainedHow to use Twitter - retweets, # and replying explained. Advanced Twitter searches and more.
- Youtube for SEO and viral campaignsWhy is Youtube so important? What can it do for you?
- Linkedin f0r individuals and companiesSetting up a company & networking as an individual.
- Flickr & Slideshare – how useful are they?All popular UK social media sites covered
- Blogging for search engines and social spreadHow your blog can serve as a central hub for all your social media
- Monitoring & reputation managementWhat are people saying about your business? Who are the influencers? Where are your brand ambassadors?
- Time Saving ToolsWhen it all gets too much how can you save time?
- Social Media for B2BsIs social media useful for a B2B? What are the best networks to be on?
- Other tools to assist your marketing campaignRSS, social bookmarking and emerging social sites
Belfast Social Media Training Dates
Our next training session will be [no dates currently planned]. Please contact us for further information.